Lansing Companies is committed to supporting a variety of charitable causes around the world:
- We provided the necessary funds to build the Pacong Episcopal Church of Sudan.
- Lansing Companies financially supports relief organizations, Samaritan’s Purse and World Vision.
- We support missionaries in Italy with Greater European Missions.
- Our employees and their families get involved first hand, building homes for the impoverished in Mexico and for hurricane victims in Louisiana and the Philippines.
- Successfully represented six low-income home owners, pro bono, in actions to recover their properties and damages from fraudulent refinance specialists during the recent mortgage crisis.
- Financial supporter of Our House Grief Support Center in Los Angeles, California.
Skyborne Ventures (a Lansing Companies entity) is proud to be sponsoring its first annual half marathon and 5K run/walk benefiting Family Services of the Desert. FSOD provides mental health and family services to residents of Eastern Riverside County.
Lansing Companies has the joy and honor of working with Samaritan’s Purse on Operation Christmas Child. Our donated time, effort and support is nothing when it brings happiness to children who wouldn’t normal receive Christmas presents. A special thanks is due to Cathy McDaniel for her tireless dedication to the success and growth of this event every year.
Greg Lansing, once again consults with the highest of powers, even Santa Claus, for all his Real Estate advice . . . . . . . :-) Laine Lansing has a special place in her heart for Rady Children’s Hospital of San Diego. Through Horizon and Ronald McDonald House, Laine spends time and supports the cause for those most in need, the children and also the parents of those children.